Overseas buyers could apply invitation for Canton Fair through:
- BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool), regular buyers go>>> new buyers go>>>
- Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
- The Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
- Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office
- The Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related
- By contacting overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre
If need applies for the visa please try option 2,3,4,5,6 is better.
Do not need visa.
Suggest you can flight Hong Kong for the Hong Kong Fair then back to the same country.
Because. According to the requirements, the 72-hour transit visa exemption measure is for a foreigner connecting through Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport for a third country or region. Therefore this measure does not apply to a passenger whose destination country is the country where he or she comes from.
We do not have the visa business. Please apply visa to China at http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/2490_665344/ Attend the canton fair, bring your passport and business card to registration in the fair is all. The invitation is used for apply China visa, also you can save time when register Canton Fair to get a badge for free. Invitation link http://invitation.cantonfair.org.cn/