China Import and Export Fair, or Canton Fair for short, is held twice a year, in every Spring and Autumn, i.e. in April & October.
Phase 1: April 15th-19th or October 15th-19th
Phase 2: April 23rd-27th or October 23rd-27th
Phase 3: May 1st-5th or October 31st - November 4th
During the opening period, the Fair will be open from 9:30 to 18:00 and will go on the weekends.
Yes. Phase 2.
Jewellery, Bone Carvings and Jade Sculptures: Jewelry: Gemstones, Pearls, Jewellery Raw Materials, Gold & Silver; Bone Carvings and Jade Sculptures; Yak and Buffalo Bones, Horse Bones, Camel Bones, Hawksbill Turtle Shells, Deer Horns, Corals, Mother-of-Pearls and Other Carvings and Sculpture Products of Animal Origin, Jade Carvings
About International Pavilion booth application and price,
Please read at
And contact the person in charge of your area
1. Service time: 9:00 am—6:00 pm,Oct. 15—19, Oct. 23—27, and Oct. 31—Nov.4. (Luggage shall not be accepted after 6:00 pm)
2. Left Luggage Office is served for all visitors,exhibitors and overseas buyers,and only accepts deposit of travel bags, trunks, backpacks, handbags or suitcases in good shape or good outer packing. Empty luggage or luggage with carton outer packing is not accepted.
3. The size of each luggage shall not exceed 1 m3, and the weight shall not exceed 20 kg. The charge criteria of luggage deposit (within 9 hours per service) is as follows:
a)Large (65cm*43.8cm*85cm,for 28-32 inch suitcase): 25 RMB / piece.
b)Medium (47cm*43.8cm*85cm,for 22-26 inch suitcase): 15RMB/ piece.
c)Small (33.5cm*43.8cm*85cm,for 20 inch suitcase): 10RMB/ piece.
The automatic deposit lockers can accept We-chat Pay,Ali Pay and RMB cash, only RMB cash can be accepted by luggage rack.
4. The Left Luggage Office does not provide 24-hour service in principle. All deposited luggage shall be claimed before 5:30 pm of the day.
5.In case the luggage deposited remains unclaimed for 3 days after the Canton Fair is closed, it will be handed over to the department concerned.
Pearl River Promenade
White Tend beside the Exit A of Xingang Dong Metro Station
Exhibitors will ask buyer this questions at the Canton Fair
1. Is it your first time to visit this Show or first time to visit China?
2. How many years your company do this business?
3. Have your company done your customized gift-box, developed your unique private mould products with Chinese supplier?
4. What is your main sales channel, online sale as distributor or have shops? Do retail business or wholesale?
5. What is your average purchase order amount every month from China?
6. We warmly welcome your visit our factory, do you have time?
7. Do you have forwarder In china？
8. What is your market best seller ?
Buyer will ask exhibitors this questions at the Canton Fair
1. Are you factory or trading?
2. Why I should choose your company, I never heard your company before.
3. We buy from supplier A. what is the difference between your company with supplier A?
4. Do you have all certification?
5. How can I get price?
6. MOQ and sample order?
7. Which country do you already have distributor?
8. Can I use our private packaging, our logo on your products?
9. I have 3D drawings, can your company produce?
10. Which is new products, which is best seller?
Outside the canton fair, there is a lot of student holding the banner interpreter. But we suggest the office Canton Fair interpretation Service Center.
Which is located on the 2nd floor of both Overseas Buyers' Registration Office in Area A & Area B of the Fair Complex, provides multilingual interpretation service for buyers and exhibitors.
That will save you time to make their badge.
Canton Fair will be twice a year. It will be Spring session and Autumn Session. Each session has 3 phase.
The coming 122nd Canton Fair 2017 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th October 2017 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th Orcoter 2017 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 31th Oct.-4th Nov. 2017 9:30-18:00
The 123rd Canton Fair 2018 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th April 2018 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th April 2018 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 1st May.-5th May. 2018 9:30-18:00
The 124th Canton Fair 2018 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th October 2018 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th Orcoter 2018 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 31th Oct.-4th Nov. 2018 9:30-18:00
The 125th Canton Fair 2019 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th April 2019 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th April 2019 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 1st May.-5th May. 2019 9:30-18:00
The 126th Canton Fair 2019 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th October 2019 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th Orcoter 2019 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 31th Oct.-4th Nov. 2019 9:30-18:00
The 127th Canton Fair 2020 Dates
Phase 1: 15th-19th April 2020 9:30-18:00
Phase 2: 23rd-27th April 2020 9:30-18:00
Phase 3: 1st May.-5th May. 2020 9:30-18:00
You can go to the First AID office to ask for one, only 10 wheelchair, for who really need it, 500RMB as the deposit.
Providing medical cares service to the participants, buyers, exhibition staff and other persons.
Pearl River Promenade Area A
Pearl River Promendae Area B
North side escalator Hall15.1
Reception stations for intellectual property rights, product quality and safety and trade disputes
In order to appropriately handle the issues and complaints relating to intellectual property rights and contract disputes within the exhibition halls during Canton Fair period, and to maintain the good image and reputation of Canton Fair, reception stations for intellectual property rights, product quality and safety and trade disputes are established at Canton Fair, to deal with the complaints from the foreign buyers and the foreign exhibitors attending Canton Fair. The complaint reception stations are under the direct leadership of the Business Office of Canton Fair.
Scope of complaints acceptable:
1. Issues of trade disputes and contract performance generating from contracts signed at Canton Fair (including product quality issues);
2. Complaints in intellectual property rights (only those complaints relating to the exhibits at current Canton Fair will be accepted);
3. Assistance in the handling of other relevant complaints.
Between Hall 6 and Hall 8 Area A
No.112 General Office Area B
No.113 General Office Area B
No.114 General Office Area B
No.115 General Office Area B
Counter 14.4-1 Area C
Counter 14.4-2 Area C
No.117 General Office Area B
Then she/he can get the badge at the Canton Fair complex with the companion of the Overseas Buyers, the personal valid document (the origin and copy of the second generation ID card ) , Identification Photo (5cmX10cm ) in white or blue background, and the personal business card. It will cost his/her 300RMB/day/person and another 50RMB for the cost of the fee.