With the Invitation(pre-registration), overseas buyers could:

  • Apply for Visa to China.
  • Get registered and free entry badge to the Fair.
  • For better serving overseas buyers, and to provide easy pass for your Chinese visa application, necessary information including Buyer's Name, Nationality and Company Name will be requested to list on the invitation, please be kindly noted.


Overseas buyers could apply invitation for Canton Fair through:

  1. BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool), regular buyers go>>> new buyers go>>>
  2. Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
  3. The Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
  4. Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office
  5. The Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related
  6. By contacting overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre


Q: Must I get the invitation or register online to attend the Canton Fair? 

A: No. Invitation and pre-register online is use for apply China visa. Also it can save time(about 15 minute) and 150RMB. Everybody with foreign passport can get badge at Canton Fair.

Q: When apply invitation by BEST, it appears- 'For invitation valid for Visa Application, please approach your trade partners in China'. What should I do?

A: Buyer from some countries will appear that. You can contact some companies at related to your business in i.cantonfair.org.cn, and they will be happy to send you invitations if you are a professional buyer.

Please go to the Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country with the Official Invitation of the Canton Fair to apply the visa. The official invitation must list the Buyer's Name, Nationality and Company Name.

1. Please apply visa to China at your country or regular residence place before arriving in China. (Missions Overseas

2. Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau,  and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for multi-entry visa.

3. It is very hard to extend visa and apply new visa in China mainland, we suggest apply it by go to Hong Kong.

4. The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in the Hong Kong.  Website  http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/fwxx/wgrqz/ Tel: 852-34132300 or 852-34132424 (available at 10:00-11:00am, 3:00-4:00pm on workdays) Fax: 852-34132345 Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5. Fair visitors can also entrust the visa application to China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Ltd. (Add: 1/F., Alpha House, 27-33 Nathan Rd., Kowloon, Hong Kong,Tel: 852-2315 7150, Fax: 852-2315 7292).

6. 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy, Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy

45 countries under the 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Program

You can make your own YouTube video,