English Arabic Dutch French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish Turkish

The 122nd Canton Fair 2017 Autumn Guangzhou


Do I need a VISA for a visit to Hong Kong?

Passport holders of certain countries or holding certain passports DO NOT need a visa during the specified visa-free period. Travelers who are not from those countries or those who want to stay longer need to apply for the appropriate visa or entry permit from the nearest Chinese Embassy. As an alternative, you may submit your visa or entry permit application to the HKSAR Immigration Department either directly by post or through a local sponsor. More detailed information can be accessed at the website of the Immigration Department of the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the following page:  http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm


Welcome Contact

  • Free local consultation, feel free to click upon
  • Served more than 80,000 canton fair guest in the past 12 year