English Arabic Dutch French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish Turkish

The 122nd Canton Fair 2017 Autumn Guangzhou


How Can I extend my VISA in Guangzhou?

If you need to stay longer while you are in Guangzhou, please submit your passport to the Foreign Affairs Department of the Guangzhou Public Security Bureau or the Foreign Affairs Department of Guangdong Public Security bureau. Allow one or two days for the extension to be processed. Do not overstay.


Welcome Contact

  • Free local consultation, feel free to click upon
  • Served more than 80,000 canton fair guest in the past 12 year